Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down In Your Heart


For his anger lasts only a moment,  but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5


Depending upon what is happening in your life right now you may or may not feel joyful. Did you know being joyful is actually a choice? Have you ever tried laughing just for the fun of it? I have heard it is supposed to be good for you. I recommend doing it in private and not a public place. 

You can indeed have joy unspeakable. You can be filled to overflowing. Don't be whining and complaining about all the horrible stuff in your life but instead write down all the ways you are blessed and what you have to give thanks for. Sure life throws curve balls occasionally but many home runs as well. 

Just like the children's song I used for my title, you can choose a childlike frame of mind and put on a happy face. Grey skies indeed are going to clear up. You just wait and see. 

PRAYER: The Lord is the 'lifter' of our heads. When I feel down I know I can cry out to you for restoration of my joy. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link for a song of blessing:

No comments:

Post a Comment