Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Stand Still In Your Valleys


My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26
Pain and trouble are not fun to endure. For anyone who has been threatened with lawsuits, had friends betray you, been in estate situations with family, a long illness, or had financial difficulties you just sigh and wish it were over. 
Remember God has not abandoned you and all things you go through do in fact strengthen you. You often can not see any hope when you are stuck in a valley of despair. You may wonder why on Earth the pain won't stop. The enemy wants you to bail out, pull the plug and just end your life. That is not the plan of God so hang on!! 
It is sort of cliche but "all things do work together for the good" as it says in Romans 8:28. After a storm comes a rainbow. Keep believing. Be strong. Above all be still as God is still with you. 

PRAYER: You are greater than anything life can throw at me. Guide me into using your wisdom in decisions I make. Help me resist Satan's lies and he has to flee. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Your prayer speaks very well of what we have to realize about God. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete