Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Frustrations And Annoyances



And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17

Back in the day when computers were fairly new there may have been many problems trying to get connected. Today things are somewhat easier but for a person still not using them all the time it can seem mind boggling. Ever so often it may be hard for we who use them on a regular basis to get a wireless signal and is very annoying and frustrating. 

This happened to me recently in a coffee shop I have purposely not gone to very much as each time I could not break the code so to speak and figure out how to connect to Wi Fi. On this day I realized I needed to stay cool and not get mad as I represent Christ wherever I go. Now there is not a huge flashing sign hanging over me saying "Follower of Christ" but certainly I want to bring Him glory in my words and deeds. 

Does the peace of God rule in your heart that you can take a deep breath and let things go that would normally upset you? Setbacks and problems can be issues that would cause one to get angry but our job as a believer is to try to represent Him and in a good way. How are you doing today when your patience is tried? 

PRAYER: Heavenly Father you are good and glorious. You have seen me and my problems and yet you love me and are patient with me. Give me strength to conquer any area of my life that would normally cause me to explode. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment