Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Keep Your Focus On Him!

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

So many people get turned off by politics and by those who dare write something about them in a Christian devotions. Well let's rename politics, concern for our country,  for the purpose of this writing. Lately so much anger, division, and lies has been spread. The populace is fearful and confused. We love our country and what it stands for and we want it back. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 is a verse I first heard at a rally entitled 'Washington for Jesus' back in 1980. Yes in 1980 a massive amount of people were concerned even 36 years ago! I was in attendance in the nation's Capitol. Since this event occurred things steadily got worse. Why? Doesn't God care? Yes of course He does, but mankind has a free will and many have chosen to ignore His word and not take being a Christian seriously. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 says the following "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." We have to not just read this verse but we have to truly do what it says. God is giving us another chance. Are you ready to follow His word and sincerely love and sincerely pray? 

PRAYER: I cry out to you Lord God. Ultimately you decide who is in office in our nation. This does not mean it is the perfect person but may at times be a judgment on our complacency and separation from you. Open my eyes Lord to the truth. Help me follow your word and not be in fear over mere man but trust you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment