Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Choose Peace

"Blessed are the peacemakers,  shall be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9
What things in your life keep you stressed? Work, world situation, politics, Facebook, money or lack of it, decisions, children? I have good news! You do not have to allow things in your life to rob you of joy and peace. You can decide to 'choose peace' and continue to pursue it.
To pursue peace or run after it, you consciously decide you will not let things of this world rob you of God given peace. Satan likes nothing better than to have God's children thrown into constant worry. I bet he is jumping for joy now thinking how upset people are over who is going to be our next President. God is not worried. He can and does use everything for the purposes of His glory. 
What you can be doing is seeking Him with all your heart. Focus on things above and not the things you can do nothing about. Go on and give it a try. I guarantee you will feel better. 
PRAYER: I thank you so much that I do not have to sit around and be overly concerned about things of this world but I do need to be vigilant in praying. Help me Lord to trust you. In Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment