Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Jesus To The World


Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to Angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2

The scenario was a stormy dark morning as I drove into Redstone Arsenal. As I proceeded down the road towards the post, before arriving at the security gate I saw a man in baggy pants, unkept hair, carrying plastic bags. He was covered up by a hoody. Not sure his story but I felt so terrible as I drove past him all dry in my nice car. There is a safety issue for a woman alone approaching a strange man so I drove on by like most others.

After this occurrence I said to myself, how many of us daily pass by people who are truly down and out? We all have seen those posted at interstate exits holding the sign saying they need money for food and in many cases those people are doing it fraudulently. But if deep inside your spirit is speaking to you to help someone as long as it is not at risk to your own safety do it.

 Bible teacher Joyce Meyer often says to maybe buy some gift cards and have them ready just in case you have the opportunity to be a blessing to someone. We never know if it is going to be us needing help someday. You really never do know if the person maybe is an angel in disguise. Just something to think about.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for blessing me. I am rich in the eyes of many. Help me be attune to any persons crossing my path who may need a kind word, some cash, or some other form of help. The best help I can be is to be Jesus to them. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment