Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

I Love You God!


Exalt the LORD our God and worship at his holy mountain, for the LORD our God is holy.Psalm 99:9

Do you love God? Do you praise His name joyfully? Try this, say over and over "I love you  Lord most high. I praise your name. You are awesome, powerful, and above all. Great is your name and greatly to be praised!" How did that feel? Do it over and over again with enthusiasm. Make believe you are cheering on your favorite sports team. Don't hold back!

What do you think it is going to be like when the King of Glory comes back? Do you suppose people will just say "oh hi there Jesus." No indeed. You will not be able to contain yourself seeing Him in His splendor. Why is it so hard to get excited about Him down here on our temporary earthly home? Maybe you say "oh that's not my church tradition." Forget traditions and focus on God. Really focus on His majesty.

We do not know the day nor the hour our Lord will return. Get excited about serving Him and get excited about His return. He is coming, no doubt about it! 

PRAYER: I can imagine there are people who don't know if they will really go to Heaven. Help me be able to speak of how to be saved when confronted. Also help me never neglect my time alone with you each day. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link below and truly worship the Lord your God.
http://youtu.be/mLvit7kMfiY

No comments:

Post a Comment