Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

I'm Stoked And Can't Hold It In!


The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7

 After a superb sermon and worship experience on a recent Sunday, I could not contain myself. I got out of my car at Kroger's to go in for coffee and to post my writing for the day, and could not stop smiling and singing a praise song, 'My Chains Are Gone'. Send me to the looney bin right? The 'world' would probably do that.

Are you excited to be a Christian? Do you look forward to time alone with Him daily not just Sunday? You have to be intentional about planning your day around God. It becomes easy to let worldly pursuits squeeze Him entirely out. Oh, you may rush off to church each Sunday in a dutiful way but with no real joy. Maybe the church you go to doesn't even get you excited about living for Jesus.

 Try this. Wake up. Put the newspaper away. Don't turn on the morning show. Keep social media off too. Purpose in your heart you will not allow the world to shape and influence you with its' wrong way of doing life. It's either the worlds way or God's way. Which do you choose?

 PRAYER: I am excited to be a part of your family Lord. I pray for those I may know who aren't excited about you. Draw them close to you. Send people across their path that will help them be excited to serve you again. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is exciting to know the LORD. I attended a revival last month that was wonderful for my friends and me.

    ReplyDelete