Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Evil Among Us


But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:13
I have had people tell me to be careful to not let my devotions become 'political' or I may lose readers. First of all 'politics' in a sense is in God's word. It is a part of life that can not be avoided or brushed under the proverbial politically correct rug. Arguments over 'issues' have ended friendships and separated family members. Satan is loving it all believe me! Satan is the great divider and he has his subjects working on Earth weaving his deceitful evil webs and trapping unsuspecting people into believing his lies. 

Many feel we are in the last days. Christians who dare believe, for instance, in traditional marriage,  are called narrow minded and hateful. No where did a person even utter the word they 'hate' someone but because they dare take a moral stand to support God's teaching on traditional marriage, they are labeled and persecuted. It is happening more and more. I have used the illustration before of a frog in a pot of cold water on a stove. Slowly the heat on the stove is turned up till the unsuspecting frog is boiled alive all the time not realizing what is happening. That is sort of what we see happening in our world today in 2016. Wrong is becoming right and right is becoming wrong all the while minds become dull and desensitized to evil and wrong. 

Where are you at my friend? We all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory but the word of God is truth and can not be changed not by anyone especially a President and a Supreme Court. You can not legislate God out of society. People have tried but God is not going anywhere. Through every thing I recommend still to walk in love to those who disagree and speak out when you know religious freedom is being mocked. It is our duty. 

PRAYER: Father I pray you will keep my senses discerning from right and wrong so I am not led into the schemes of the devil. I pray for any friends or family who may be believing lies of the enemy. I pray for freedom in this nation and for me to shine your light in the world I encounter daily. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful commentary on the world as it is today. This is so very true.

    ReplyDelete