Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, October 12, 2012

KEEP ON KEEPING ON


What in life has you feeling you just want to check out,give up,or quit? The pain of something is way too great and you just do not think you can endure and hold on any longer. You maybe feel you just wish you could go home and be with the Lord. The passing of time takes care of most pain. The death of someone close is probably the hardest thing to endure or understand or perhaps the ripping apart feeling of a divorce.
Friend, God is here for you and He has a reason to keep you around. He knows what pain is like.After all he endured the cross. He loves you. Often when people are in pain they get mad at God instead of running to Him. The keyword here is to run and endure whatever is going on. Do not throw in the towel. Hang on to God. Jesus loves you this I know for my Bible tells me so.
James 1:2-4 says "Consider it pure joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know the testing of your faith develops perseverance and and perseverance must finish its' work so you may be mature and complete not lacking anything." Do not go up to someone who is suffering loss and quote this to them. Just listen and give them a hug. All of us will go through bad things in life. Being a Christian does not mean we are problem free. Hang on to Jesus and know he has a plan and you will be okay.
PRAYER: Lord God I do not know why bad things happen but I know you are our redeemer and you love us and feel our pain. Lord God help me to run to you and not let Satan drag me into a pit of despair. I know the enemy wants me to be crushed by pain but you want me to be victorious, I want to learn to praise you no matter what.In Jesus name. Amen.
Click on link to be blessed by an awesome praise song.

No comments:

Post a Comment