Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

GOD CAN'T DO WHAT??


GOD CAN'T DO WHAT??

A few years ago someone gave me a picture with a comic character having a real belly laugh with a caption that read 'God Cant Do What!? '  Seemingly many of us can tend to put God in a box of sorts and think our problem or family members problem is way too big for Him to handle.Say what?! He is the real true Master of the Universe. King of Kings. Lord of Lords. He is the Alpha and The Omega. He is the designer of all things. His works are marvelous. He is there behind the scenes even when it seems the world has gone crazy.  His plan is something we can not fathom.

Satan will come against us and make us doubt that God cares. For some people that little tiny no good devil will put thoughts of suicide,depression, unworthiness and doubt inside their head. If you are there today and feel like all hope is lost turn to Jesus!! He is mighty  to save.

Isaiah 55:9 says "As the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." Why sit around being a nervous wreck crying and not believing a situation is every going to change. God can uses all things for His glory. Mark 9:23reminds us that "nothing is impossible to God".

Friend, what are you going through today? Note the word 'through' indicating you are not 'stuck' there. Run to God. Fear not. He is with you.

Psalm 23 commonly is read at funerals but it is appropriate also when we tend to worry. Let me end by siting a few verses. Verses one thru three say the following " The Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside quiet waters. He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right path for His name's sake."

Run to Him today!!

PRAYER: Lord Jesus forgive me when I tend to let my situation control me. I know you have my best interest at heart and I know you are in control. I will hold on and not let go. In Jesus name. Amen.

Click on link below to worship the Lord with a praise song.
http://youtu.be/sR8rlTIU8_Y

No comments:

Post a Comment