Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

CRABBY? TRY GOD.


Are you crabby or someone in your life crabby? Try to let God's love permeate your very being. For instance, when tailgaters anger you turn it over to God. If frustrations with other people make you want to scream, call on God. When life throws you a curve ball and you feel like quitting, try God.

If it is not you that is the 'crab' be on your guard to not play the 'holy spirit' in the other person's life. It is not your job. Just work on yourself and let God work on the other person. Keep praying.

If you feel a bit crabby at times, once again, it is a problem with the tongue. That little body part can certainly wreak havoc in our lives and the lives of others. It is our job to work on ourselves. Your mom is not around anymore to 'wash your mouth out with soap' for saying the wrong things.

Psalm 19:14 says " Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight oh Lord my strength and my redeemer." If you are praying this prayer for another person try putting their name in where it says 'my'. This personalizes it.

If you are having a problem pray for self control. Also pray for God to give you a gentle and quiet spirit so you will know how to speak to all people in your path. Treat others like you want to be treated. Be able to acknowledge that if there is a problem maybe it is not the other person but perhaps it is you.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I like to feel pleasant and not be a 'crab' so help me to be like you in all I say and do. I give up my right to play the role of Holy Spirit in someone else's life..In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment