Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 31, 2018

What Do You Have To Complain About?


A song of ascents. I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

“Oh beautiful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain. For purple mountain majesty above the fruited plain.” You may recognize those words as the lyrics from ‘America The Beautiful’ but regardless of what country you may reside in, you can discover God’s beauty in His creation. 

I am thankful to have been born in the land of the free because of the brave and others may not be so fortunate. Americans really are blessed and don’t have anything to complain about.  Liberty is a great gift that we should NEVER take for granted. Make a list of the things you are grateful for. Clean water. Food in abundance that is often wasted. Indoor plumbing. Entertainment. Clothing. Four seasons. A job even if lower wages than you would like. 

When you feel like whining about your plight there is always something good you can find. Even if you are in the midst of an immense trial God is still there. Hang on to the rope and keep thanking Him for His by blessings. 

PRAYER: I don’t want to be a complaining ungrateful sort of person. I choose daily to find something good to say thanks for even if things in my life may be a little crazy. You are there. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Becky, there is good in every circumstance we face. We may have to search for it. Peace and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete