Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 3, 2018

Don't Dwell There

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
Has something ever captivated your thoughts so much you can’t seem to shake it and let it go? Worry over a loved one. Fear of future. Feeling of rejection. Your imagination can go wild and conjure up all sorts of junk to drag you down. You have to take control.
Don’t dwell on negative thoughts. Negative thinking is irrational at best and can really keep you defeated in your walk with the Lord. Once you have prayed and trusted God believe He has the situation and is working it out and stop fretting. Stay occupied with something else.
Today get going with positive thinking as your mantra. Choose good thoughts. Feed your mind with scripture and don’t allow the enemy to pull you into his pit.

PRAYER: I know I need to let things go that I often dwell on. I know that will not do anything but drag me into an abyss of negativity. I choose to focus on things above. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Becky; Again, you have wonderful, inspiring words to us. Thank you. Peace and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete