Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 20, 2018

Are You In A Desert Place?


I cared for you in the wilderness, In the land of drought. Hosea 13:5
Why Lord, why me? Why him? Have you prayed or know people who have prayed and it does not turn out like they want it to so sort of give up on God and the whole ‘church’ thing. Mad at God. Oh my goodness does this make the devil jump for joy and throw a party with his demons. 
JAMES 1:3 says “because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” Think about it. You don’t learn lessons sometimes until you have made it out of the valley. Bad junk happening is all part of life but you won’t be there forever unless you choose to be. It is kind of like the story of the person who falls from a horse and does not want to ride again. They have to get back upon that horse and ride!! 
Where are you at today? What struggles are you encountering? Are you mad at God? Are you so adamant you just feel like throwing your Bible against a wall? Please don’t do that. Praise God even when there are tough times. Yes this even means an unexplained death. My friend God Loves you. Love Him back. 
PRAYER: Lord Jesus I admit when stuff goes wrong it is hard to keep looking up but I know I have to. Part of the problem sometimes lies within myself. Help me learn what you are trying to teach me through trials. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
Click link below to worship God in a song pertaining to struggles of life. https://youtu.be/uHdcyue0bSw

No comments:

Post a Comment