Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

God It’s Me Again


Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and never give up. Luke 18:1
I have been  participating in my churches’ 21 Days Of Prayer in August each morning at 6 a.m.This hour is an indescribable hour of power as I like to call it. Many people probably can’t imagine praying 1 minute and here this goes on for an entire hour. The hour is actually too short. 
Are you a person of prayer? Would you call yourself a warrior or just a casual dinner prayer person? Maybe now is the time to get serious with God and call on Him more often. A change has to occur in the inside of your heart before the desire to be close to Him happens. It happened for me 19 March 1975. There were a couple of back sliding times after that but God never left me. I got stronger through many storms. 

Maybe you are tired of praying and praying and praying more and feel like answers just don’t come. Perhaps you are mad at God for taking your baby, a friend, a family member and just can’t move on beyond that. You have a prodigal and the breakthrough hasn’t happened. You are just plain tired and feel it is useless. The Lord wants to hear from you. Keep on pressing in and crying out to Him. It is only Satan who wants you to doubt and give up. God is at work. 

PRAYER: Lord God I thank you so much for hearing my prayers. At times it is difficult to understand why there is no change but there will be. I believe. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment