Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 10, 2018

Down In The Dumps....Been There, Done That, Got The Tee Shirt


“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” Ephesians 6:12

Ever had a few days where you were just in a funk and couldn’t get motivated? Perhaps you would have to force yourself due to your job or mothering children or even as a homemaker. 

First let me say the robber of joy is Satan. When you realize he is the main source of getting you into self pity or unmotivated then it is essential you wake up, stand up, and take charge in Jesus’ name over wrong thoughts or feelings before they consume you. Satan loves to disable believers. 

Focus your mind on positive thoughts. Let go of senseless worry. Stay off social media. Pray for others you know who are hurting right now. Go find someone to help. Get up and get going in the name of Jesus. Get some good praise music playing to get you motivated. Now go have a great day! 

PRAYER: I know I need to turn my eyes upon you Lord and I know my hope is in you. I choose to let go of wrong thoughts that drag me away from you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link below for a peppy song of worship. https://youtu.be/LH9ciVDDi18

No comments:

Post a Comment