Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Love God's Word


Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

The word of God, the best selling book of all time. But it is way more than a symbol, coffee table decoration, good luck charm, or book of nice moral readings. It is life! In this book we learn what we need to do to stay on the course that God has prepared for us.

If the Bible were not so powerful why do so many atheists liberal groups try to banish it from the public square, the military, the school house, and hotel rooms? I will tell you why! It has the power to change lives and whether they want to admit it or not they must know something is up with it or these folks would not try so hard to do away with it.

God’s word is powerful. This country was founded on it. Our currency proudly displays ‘In God We Trust.’ Satan has people in his court who are trying to destroy the fabric of this great land and one of the things they do is to go after scripture. Love the word. Read the word. Memorize the word. You never know when you won’t be able to find a copy. Don’t take it for granted.

PRAYER: I love to hide the word in my heart so I can call it up in my memory banks when I don’t have a copy of the Bible with me. Forgive me for ever just letting it sit and gather dust. I pray for all believers to make reading it daily a priority even if only a verse or two. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment