Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 24, 2018

Branded



I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

The US is funny. Not ha ha funny but odd in how labels and brands are important. My sister got me a brand name handbag and I did not want people thinking I was showing off so did not carry it for the longest time. A certain car, maybe jewelry, watch, athletic gear, shoes, coolers, so many things meant to show status just by a simple name.

Are you branded for Christ? By this I don’t mean are you wearing Christian tee shirts, cross necklaces, message bracelets, or even tattooed with a cross but are you by your actions displaying the fact you are a follower of Christ. Do you emulate his brand?
We live on a beef cattle farm and our cattle are not branded but have a tag in their ear showing they belong on Miller Green Acres Farm.

The best ‘brand’ ever brother and sister is to make sure you are living your brand at school, in the work place, at the coffee shop, while shopping, on vacation, everywhere! It may be tough sometimes but God wants you to shine your light and thus bring glory to Him. Do your actions  ‘brand’ you as a follower of Christ?

PRAYER: Help me never been ashamed to identify with your brand Lord even when I am outnumbered. Give me words to say when confronted about the reason of hope within me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment