Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Letting Go And Moving On


 Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I doforgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

Here we are in the final day of 2017. 2017! That alone blows my mind. On this day many start to think of how they can do things differently in the new year. I suggest making a list of things that hinder you and drag you down to ‘let go’ of. Here are a few of my suggestions. You can add to this.

Let go of misspoken words.
Let go of unforgiveness.
Let go of the past.
Let go of your right to get back
Let go of hurt feelings.
Let go of anger.
Let go of wrong thinking.
Let go of need to get the last word.
Let go of the desire to be loved.
Let go of need to always be right.
Let go of wanting people to like you. 
Let go of hate.
Let go of being opinionated.
Let go of worry.
Let go of jealousy.
Let go of comparison.
Let go of expectations. 

You have to come to grips in your own way of things that really aren’t good for you in your life and purpose with God’s help to start anew and what a better time than tomorrow when the clock strikes midnight. Decide to be a new person then get busy and do it!

PRAYER: I love new beginnings and I love the feeling being set free from a bondage that has captured me. I choose to follow you in 2018 and run hard after you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment