Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Room At The Table


If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:15
A friend of mine recently remarked when coming to a friend’s birthday if there was enough room at the table? There should and always is room at the table for friends. That is how Jesus feels about you. You are not an afterthought to Him. You are welcome. 

The question is do you make room at ‘your table’ for Him? By this I mean do you consciously include Him in your day or is He a passing after thought? Is He truly a welcome part of your life and your activities? Do your thoughts center on Him? 

I have given you a question to ponder and ask yourself just how welcome is the Lord in your life. Be honest with yourself when thinking about this. Do you truly welcome Him everywhere you go? 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord when I have unconsciously shoved you onto the back burner of life and only thought about my own selfish needs. I need you every hour of the day and in every thing I do for strength. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment