Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Far Out Faith

As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not. Romans 4:17

How is your faith? Are you able to believe and keep believing about something even when no changes are coming your way? That is called ‘far out’ faith. Believing in the impossible and hanging on no matter what. 

Many people in the Bible believed and kept believing regardless of a situation. Sometimes you may pray and believe for something but it seems nothing is changing or ever gonna change for that matter. A wayward child. Healing of a relationship. A new job when you got laid off. Healing. A raise. A spouse if unmarried. 

Whatever it is can you believe and keep believing even when the answer does not come or comes differently than you expected? 

PRAYER: Father I know you are with me when I feel like giving up. I know your plans are more than I could imagine. Help me be patient and not listen to nay sayers. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment