Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Push Pause

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Whew. 2017 is just about behind you. Where did the time go? Seems like the older one becomes the faster the clock seems to move. Obviously that is not the case but it feels that way. I hope you had a terrific 2017 and look forward to good things in 2018.

Occasionally it may be necessary to push the pause button on life and regroup for various reasons either medical issues, too much busyness, or a traumatic life event. Whatever the reason there are times it is necessary to sit back and just be still. Trying to not overreact or be fearful of things swirling around you. You want to rejoice but you may be scared. This is the time to really get close to God. Let Him hear your heart. 

Pause for a moment and sit and be still. Pray. Sing songs of praise. Try to be thankful even when you may not be. Take time to tell Jesus how much you love Him. Whatever the future holds you know who holds the future. 

PRAYER: Many are hurting and don’t feel gleeful at this time of year and help me be sensitive to that. I pray for friends or family who may have need to be still before you. I pray for your healing touch in those who are enduring sickness. I pray for your perfect peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment