Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Dashing Through The Snow


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John  14:27

The shipping and shopping frenzy is about to ramp up a notch with 4 calendar days left until Christmas. Stop for a moment, get some hot tea, and ponder this season.

This is the season of peace and remembering Jesus' birth not racking up huge bills for gifts that won't be appreciated. Also it is a time for family. Don't think you have to do every 'holiday' activity there is but stop, listen to carols, watch 'It's A Wonderful Life" and just really think about the birth of a baby in a manger.

Let divisive stuff like politics and squabbles and hurts and pains go and spend time thinking about Jesus' birth and what it means. Now go and have a very merry Christmas! 

PRAYER: Lord help me stay off the treadmill that often is present this time of year. I purpose in my heart to be calm,stay hopeful, and be grateful. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment