Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Trust....Just Do It!


Every word of God is tried andpurified; He is a shield to those who trust and take refuge in Him. Proverbs 30:5


When flying if your plane is  in fog or clouds you trust the instruments to guide pilots safely to a landing. In an  elevator you expect it will hold you and not crash, and riding a roller coaster you trust the train will stay on the track. Many things in life involve trust. 

Trusting in God means giving him a situation and then letting it go and not trying to work it out on your own. You pray right? Things don't look like they may be changing but you try to be still, keep quiet, and trust no matter how long it takes. It is not easy believe me I know. 

What are you trusting God for today? What battles are you in? Let God into your situation and then trust Him with the outcomes. 

PRAYER: Father you are mighty and all knowing. My human nature makes me fret over things. Once I have prayed help me leave it to you. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment