Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Striving?


Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalms 55:22
Are you one of those people who maybe pray but then just keep fretting or not allowing God to work? You don’t see change so you try to manipulate circumstances? First of all, you are not God. Let God be God and you rest up ok? 
Stop striving and be at peace. Leave your burden at the foot of the cross and trust that God has a plan and He has your back. Don’t allow yourself to slip into doubt.
It takes lots of mental energy to strive and the enemy loves it that you can not rest and trust God. Whatever it is pray about it and let God have it. He has a plan so trust Him. 
PRAYER: Often times I wear myself out trying to orchestrate things or figure things out when in fact I need to cast my cares on you and wait patiently. I choose resting in you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: