Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 29, 2017

New Year Ahead!


See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19
New Years Day 2018 is right around the corner. Have you given any thought to changes you want to make or goals you want to accomplish in the new year?
Lose weight, get in shape, take a class, read a book a month, be better at studying your Bible? I am sure you have some ideas. The turning of the calendar is a super time for initiating changes in your life. It is whether you make these goals by the end of the year that matters. 
So what do you have in mind for 2018? Give it some thought. You could even add things like skydive, scuba dive, visit people in nursing homes. Pray and ask God what he would have for you then press on. 
PRAYER: Lord help me as I seek to get closer to you in 2018 and not make excuses. Use me to touch another's life as well. In Jesus' name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Good message. You are right. The important part of making resolutions is "Are these goals a part of who you are at the end of the year?"

    ReplyDelete