Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 1, 2018

Stay On The Tracks


          Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Late in 2017 a brand new Amtrak train on  it’s maiden run derailed over an interstate highway overpass in Washington state causing death and destruction. I am uncertain how the accident was caused but in life we can ‘jump the tracks’ if we don’t follow God’s plan for us. When you choose to do your own thing disregarding what you know to be truth, look out. 

Just as today’s verse points out, leaning to your own understanding is never a good thing. When you allow your mind to try to figure things out instead of going to the throne room of God so to speak then you will not experience peace. Letting God really be the ‘conductor’ of your train is the best solution.

Satan is the great deceiver and he is beyond the confusion and turmoil you feel when you don’t go to God then let Him carry your burdens. When you try to take the controls the result can not be good. Today Choose to keep your mind focused on ‘things above’. Happy 2018! 

PRAYER: Oh Lord how I love you. I know you hear me when I pray and sometimes I don’t pray enough. I trust you to work in the lives of those I have prayed for. I thank you that I don’t have to carry my own burdens. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment