Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Three C’s



I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. Philippians 4:11

No this is not the name of a singing group or restaurant. The three C’s here refer to ‘complaining’, ‘comparison’  and ‘ contentment’ all  of which are key components concerning the enjoyment of your life. If you become trapped in the comparison mode in life you will never be happy. Complaining is never a good thing. Comparing your life to another’s was never God’s Plan. The other C,  Contentment, was. 

Stop trying to be someone you are not. Thank God daily for the blessings in your life and if you stop complaining you will find there are many. When you start to bemoan your ‘plight‘ in life just remember there is probably someone who would love what you have. If things aren’t ‘peachy’ just keep praying.

Get up each day in 2018 and write down one thing you are thankful for. Start a jar of thankfulness and fill it throughout 2018 then when you start to regress into a less than jolly state of mind get it out and read them. Indeed God is Good and his love for you is endless. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for where I am and who I am. Help me not to seep into self pity over my life as I know that only glorifies Satan. I love you Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment