Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 19, 2018

Get Up, Get Out, Get Moving!


I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Pastor Paul Daugherty of Victory Christian Church Tulsa had these three action statements in a recent sermon. They make a lot of sense if you are stuck on something in your life. Maybe you need motivation for a task ahead of you. Don't just sit there vegetating but make yourself take action. God can help you.

Face life head on. Stand up. Pray. Get motivated and then hop to it! Don't get stuck in self pity or regrets of the past. Live for now. Don't sit around stewing over something. Seek God and keep seeking Him!

The past doesn't have to define you. There is hope for your future. You just have to believe and keep pressing on and know God is your strength.

PRAYER:Lord I thank you that through you I can charge ahead and have Victory in my life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment