Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 26, 2018

Are You A Lover?



If  I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.1 Corinthians 13:1
So are you a lover or a hater? By this I mean when you love do you love unconditionally? Read today’s verse over. How does it speak to you? The word love means just that, love, no conditions. Not if someone loves you back or acts a certain way. Sometimes this type of love is difficult but if Jesus did it then so should you be able to. 

Is there someone in your life you find difficult to love? Why? Do you need heart surgery or in other words a transformed renewed heart in order to love like Jesus’ loved. Yes there are difficult people in this world. There are those you may not agree with but ask God to give you the supernatural ability to love people regardless of their beliefs or love back to you. Yes it is a tall order but can be done. 

Today let go of nay resentment you may be harboring and truly ask God to help you love like he loves. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus there have been people in my life who hurt me but it is not my job to hurt them or be ugly but to love. Also there are those who I may think deserve certain things but I know that is not a loving attitude. Forgive me and set me free from feeling this way. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment