Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 29, 2018

Well Done!


Many will say to me on that day, 'LORD, LORD, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:22-23

Believers are not supposed to be doing a ministry of works to get saved but should want to do good. If Jesus were standing in front of you now do you think he would be happy with how you are sharing his love or think things need a bit of tweaking? Is your heart sold out for Him or are you simply going through the motions and punching in each week with no real devotion more out of habit?

Each of us has no clue when we will breathe our last breath here on Earth that is why you should know without a doubt you are entering Heaven. Seek Him first in your day. Ask Him into your heart if you have not done so. And don’t simply do works to earn brownie points because God doesn’t operate on brownie point system. Your denomination doesn’t save you. You being born into a ‘religious’ family won’t save you. Baptism alone won’t save you.
Knowing Jesus and believing in Him and calling upon his name will.

Will God say “well done” when you take your last breath? Something to think about.

PRAYER: Lord I want to serve you and do the best I can. Use me in your kingdom and help me have open doors and recognize them. Forgive me when I allow this world and its’ distractions to squeeze you out. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment