Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Love Heals



If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:3

The season of the year where everyone is as most loving as they are ever going to be just ended. I am of course referring  to Christmas. For whatever reason this time of year brings out the best in most people. I would like to think it is because it is due to the celebration of the birth of Jesus’ not Santa Claus. 

Love indeed is a good feeling and something all of us should attempt to make present in our every day lives.  It is easy to love when all around you people are being nice and kind but what about when times are less than jolly? What about when people close to you treat you mean or you encounter ugliness in everyday life. Then can you love? 

As a new year is kicked off now is the time to decide you will love REGARDLESS of the situation and seek for healing of broken relationships in your life. A tall order for some but how do you expect God to bless you if you can't show love to those around you? 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for a chance each day to be nice to someone. Help me to treat those with kindness who do not show love to me and forgive even when a person has not asked to be forgiven. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment