Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Pray Without Ceasing

 


"The effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16)

Are you a pray-er or do you feel like you really don’t know how to pray? Prayer is simply a conversation with God. No fancy language is required just say “Hey God it’s me Becky”...and then continue, or however you choose to.

It is so essential that you begin each  day with prayer. You may tell me you prayed for years and saw no results on a certain issue and I would say “press on” as God’s time is not our time. The Lord loves you and He wants to hear from you and you may say if he is the almighty he already knows but I would say go to Him anyway. 

The enemy Satan is the one keeping you being a spiritual weakling and tries to make you feel your prayers don’t matter. They do my friend. Luke 18:1 says to pray without ceasing. Don’t do anything else before you get up and talk to God. You can even talk while driving (eyes open) of course. Prayer is powerful and it DOES pull down strongholds the enemy has tried to erect. Don’t stop and you will see the glory and goodness of the Lord. 

PRAYER: I am thankful for prayer and for those friends and family I can pray with and for. Help me continue to press in no matter what. Even if I start to feel defeated I know the answer is at the door. Open my eyes to see the hurt around me to pray for as well. In Jesus’ name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment