Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

God’s Alarm Clock...Don’t Hit Snooze



Listen! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and have dinner with him, and he with Me. Revelation 3:20
 
You probably like the snooze button on the alarm clock where you can lie in bed a little longer and grab a little more sleep. 

If God had an alarm clock I would not recommend hitting the snooze button. If he is calling you or speaking to you now is not the time to run away and hide. Many of those ‘called’ by God did not want to serve or did not feel qualified. At times God used the most unlikely people to do His kingdom work.

For decades it has been speculated that the ‘last days’ are upon us yet scripture clearly says “no man knows the day or the hour”(Mark 13:32) The thing is you don’t want to be coasting along and giving no thought to your spiritual life. All humans are said to be born with a God shaped vacuum in their heart. Only God can meet your deepest needs. You are either moving towards God or away from Him. Are you going to jump up and get going when God calls you?
 
PRAYER: Jesus I do need you and I confess many days I feel like I am okay on my own and life is pretty good. Help me Lord to stay focused on kingdom work and running the race to win. Help me guide others as well.In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment