Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 14, 2020

'Jesus Trucks'

 

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6
I don’t know about you but I love food trucks! Some of you may live in a community too small to have these but basically the variety of foods and beverages offered and the locations they can park and serve is great. One of my favorites where I used to live was called ‘I Love Bacon’.
What if there were ‘Jesus trucks’ would people respond with excitement the same way knowing they could get ‘fed’ the word of God. Nice little vehicle serving up God’s word and some worship music. The ‘food’ offered could be the bread of life communion.
Can you be as excited about heavenly pleasures as earthly pleasures which are so temporal?
PRAYER: I pray for those people that need to go beyond Sunday and get fired up for kingdom purposes where the word was really a treasure not to be lived without. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment