Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 2, 2020

The ‘Eyes’ Have It





I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people. Ephesians 1:18

In our current environment the phrase “the eyes are the windows to the soul” could really be applicable. Smiles are what reflects a persons’ soul too.

You may have to hide your smile but you can still be smiling whether people see it or not. Open the eyes of your heart to see the needs around you. 

Do you feel the pain or hurt of another? Is there a tangible way you can bring a smile of hope to someone hurting deep inside? Go the distance and reach out in this foreign environment you find yourself in right now. Love one another. 

PRAYER: Jesus you alone are my hearts desire. I lift up my eyes to you for you are my strength my deliverer a light in the darkness. I pray for this time of having to hide our faces to soon be over. In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment