Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 21, 2020

Overwhelmed With Life?

 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10


How are you doing mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually and socially in this time of Covid life? It’s definitely different and not fun. If you continue to dwell on negatives you could quickly find yourself in a major slump which may even end in drug or alcohol abuse,suicide, not reading Bible or attending church, and social withdrawal. 


Jesus loves you my sweet precious friend and each and every life has purpose and value. When the problems you might already perceive as problems in life are coupled with Covid restrictions it may be too much to bear. Press on brother and sister. 


As a believer and follower of Christ you may just feel like where is God in all this. Life that is without problems is never a promise. Stuff happens. Things break. People die unexpectedly. Life sends you a huge curve ball and if you don’t stop and get yourself together you may end up a casualty. This is what the enemy wants. He wants you so overwhelmed and distraught that he puts wrong thinking into your head. The only way to counter it is to fight back with scripture. Don’t let Satan win by disabling you for the kingdom and trying to get you to throw one big pity party which only you will attend and no cake even served. 


PRAYER: Almighty God I ask you to bring Supernatural  comfort to anyone suffering through a trying time now. Help me to tune in to those around me who may need a word of hope from you. Guard my heart so that I too don’t succumb to enemies tactics to bring me down. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Note: In the coming days I will be bringing more messages of hope for anyone suffering and feeling at the end of their rope. Suggestions are to tune into uplifting Christian radio, stay away from Facebook nd other social media except to read Christian posts. Insure you spend time meditating on God’s word. Call a trusted friend for prayer. Keep the news OFF!  

Www.klove.com uplifting Christian radio 

Www.hopelifter.com


1-800-700-7000 For 24 hour prayer.


1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Line

No comments:

Post a Comment