Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Stay Still And Be Alert




You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.'"2 Chronicles 20:17

What a year it has been! What is happening? Will normal ever return? 

In the midst of all the changes this pandemic has created there are glimmers of hope. Sure this disease has interfered with our lives and even caused the death of some, but what are you and I supposed to take away from all this when it is over? Many theories are swirling about  but believers need to stand on the word of God not engaging in social media debates. 

First stay focused on God. Next don’t forget that in order to focus on God it is necessary to be still long enough to have a quiet time and read scripture. Thirdly play some praise and worship music and just soak in the lyrics and lift your hands and burdens to the Lord, he will sustain you and bring you peace. Go now and try to bring a some joy to another persons life. 

PRAYER: Lord during this time and every day I need you in my life. Forgive me for many days when other things seem to shove you out. I pray for those I know who consider being a Christian only a title without any time with you Lord. I choose to make you really first before Oprah, Dr Phil, Wall Street Journal, TV news, or any other distractions that do nothing for my spirit. Help me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for song:

No comments:

Post a Comment