Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 3, 2020

Survive And Thrive In Shutdown




Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.Psalm 27:6

Hey there how you doing my friend?Hopefully you are being able to move forward even during this government shutdown most Americans find themselves in the midst of.

My suggestion is to find new creative things to do. Discover hidden talents. Be thinking about the day there will be no more mandatory masking and you can smile and get a smile in return. Do not under any circumstances let the enemy get you fixated on what you are missing or why is this happening.Choose to think positive thoughts and yes to do that you have to tune into God and the Bible and away from constant news flashes. 

Go with the flow and keep your chin lifted high. Most of us are not enjoying this time and I refuse to call it a new normal whether it is or not. I see it as a ‘time out’ for spiritual renewal. Take an inventory of your life. What can you do to make another persons life better? Don’t sit and mope but get up and get going. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for the gift of life, liberty and my family. I pray for anyone out there who does not have a peaceful family life and I pray for those people caught up in gloominess your lift them higher and help them find you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment