Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Get Ready To Rumble!!

 


The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives.Proverbs 11:30
No I am not referring to a wrestling match or ice hockey game but indeed the ‘main event’ which many think may be Sunday at worship services but really that is not the ‘big deal’. That indeed gets you equipped to go out into the mission field on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. 
Due to Covid 19 and the curve flattening then expanding again meeting together in church has not happened in person much until recently for many but online instead. It is great to be nourished spiritually and it is necessary but scripture also speaks of not neglecting worshiping together(Hebrews 10:25) and leaving your first love(Revelation 2:4). 

This time in your life the mission field is Ripe for the harvest or in other words there are many souls yearning for peace, joy, and hope and truly only God can fill that immense void.  Are you strong in the Lord during this time or have you caved in so God can’t even use you in your present condition.  You are here at this time in history for such a time as this. Run your race to win and share the truth so you bring others along with you.

PRAYER: This Earth and life is so very temporary. I never know when I will breathe my last breath. Help me Lord to use my allotted time wisely to help bring there to know you and find the way to Heaven. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
NOTE: Idea for title of my message came from Pastor Micah’s Carter, Church of the Highlands, Birmingham, AL. Many of those who know me as a writer know that I usually pick a catchy title before I even write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment