Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Passwords,Don’t You Love Them? Not!

 

 

And call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me." Psalm 50:15

Passwords a thing of spy movies and the modern age we live in. Almost everything requires validation to enter the system. Forget your password and go through all sorts of hoops to reestablish a connection. 

I am just very thankful passwords are not required to access God and Jesus. Everyone is on a level playing field and no special knock, handshake, membership card, or password is required to gain access around the clock. 

No matter your social standing, race, economic status, alma mater, honor societies, job or no job, church affiliation or political affiliation, God is only a prayer away. Many need a personal relationship with Him and just sort of cast him aside. Others who claim to ‘know Him’ don’t spend much time with him. Are you making sure God knows you? He loves you. He wants your devotion. He wants time with you. Remember he doesn’t need a password. Just pray. 

PRAYER: Father God many days I ignore you as I rush into the tyranny of the urgent and get Satan smiling as he does not want me to spend any time with you but to get caught up in this present world and it’s problems. Forgive me and make me see you as urgent and press on to let others things wait while I start each day with you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment