Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Let It Go....Again!

          Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Isaiah 43:18 

Lessons have to be learned and sometimes you have to repeat the same scenario over and over until you do get a grip on it and have victory. Take worrying for instance.Not one little thing is going to change by you constantly being in a state of panic over something is it? 

Learn to stop, be still, talk less, listen more. Take it from one who knows and is still working on improving this area. Like a gardener who prunes his crops until they produce the fruit he wants, so God prunes us till He has what He wants in us. Traits that we have that don't glorify the kingdom or are not a good witness for Him have to be improved upon. 

The best thing you could do is when you feel fret and worry coming on, stop, take a breath, and say "God you are good and you are bigger than any problem. I give this to you" and when you do, move on. May take some practice but why not start today working in that area. Be blessed in your journey. 

PRAYER: I trust you with all situations in my life. I know you are in control. Your plans are greater than my plans. I praise you for looking out for me and accepting me just the way I am. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment