Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Puny Man



Puny man! Frail as his breath! Don’t ever put your trust in him! Isaiah 2:22
My oh my, how some people think they are fine and dandy without God. Some world leaders act high and mighty and think they are in control. To God, mere men are just puny creatures, especially when their arrogance sets themselves up against the Almighty. Anyone who on earth feels superior is certainly not superior or above the Creator of the universe. 
As a human, have you caught yourself somehow trusting man more than having faith in God? Does your earthly status make you feel more important that you really are? Keep in mind you are created by God for His glory. People can easily forget this when they become exalted humanly. Once they have 'arrived' when they should be praising God, they are puffed up and feel no need for the savior anymore. He is great to cry out to in times of need, but hey,"look what I did" you might say. Who needs Jesus anyway? 

This may describe you or someone you are close to or know of. What you can do is to pray for humility and if you are hurting because a person close to you has rejected their need for a personal relationship with Jesus, just keep praying and believing.

PRAYER: I need you every day Lord. I thank you for the blessings in my life. Help me never envy others and to be at peace where I am on life. If I receive praise may you get the glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment