Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Intentional Thinking



But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

Have you ever gotten off track with your thinking? By this I mean dwelling on negative things or comparing yourself to others. Guess where that originates from? The pit of Hell as it certainly is not God's speciality to drag you down. 

I like, lots of writers, get some ideas from things I have gone through in my own life. When I get victory I like to share it. You have to think uplifting thoughts on purpose. I caught myself one day just in a major self pity thing. Thankfully two great friends were standing by on texts to help uplift me and restore hope. 

What is it you are allowing to torment your mind? Have you talked to God and realize this torture you are putting yourself through with wrong thoughts is from Satan. He has no claim to you. Tell him that then remember the joy of the Lord is your strength! 

PRAYER: I am ever so grateful for the word of God. Of course Satan loves it when we never read it and treat it like a good luck charm. Help me daily gain hope and strength from the word of God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click on link for awesome worship song that is sure to lift your spirits:http://youtu.be/cIvDCV4e318

No comments:

Post a Comment