Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Get Beyond The Problem



Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
Each day holds new blessings and new surprises, some good and some not so good. If you have the not so good type of surprise sprung on you, it may cause you to want to dwell on it to the point of obsession. What could you have done differently? Who can talk to in order to straighten the ensuing mess?

Certain personality types may react to bad stuff in a more laid  back manner than others. Ask my sister, and you will find out that  I am still working on the trying to brush it off and move on.  The enemy, Satan, is the great master of getting you to hyper dwell on things you can not go back and change. They are done, behind you. Time to go forward and set things right in the future. Learn from errors or problems. 

What can you do you might ask? First let it go, move on, and above all pray. Then pray some more. Stop dwelling on junk that drags you down. Stop digging your hole even deeper. 

PRAYER: When the issues in my life press in on me sometimes I just want to scream and run and fix things. I know only you can fix things Lord. One thing I can do is pray and spend time with you in the Bible not in a constant state of frenzy over things I can not change. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link and start your Saturday with a song of worship: https://youtu.be/7x2IpLSfqp8

No comments:

Post a Comment