Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

But God 2


Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

How many of you have prayed and prayed and prayed some more about a certain situation that has not changed? The enemy may make your mind wander and make you feel defeated. These feelings of defeat are not from your Father in Heaven. When things seem impossible just remember 'but God' and you may be able to get a better perspective on things. 

Job searches, medical bills, fear of the future, betrayal, prodigal children, stock market crash, shunned by who you thought were friends, threat of job loss, divorce, the list is endless. Where is God in all this? Many are quick to blame God on all their problems not knowing and realizing that His plan is more perfect than our plan. "Yeah God so why did you let my child die?" then you turn your back on God. This is when you need to embrace Him even more.

Imagine God is holding a rope and you are hanging on to the rope. He does not want you to let go. He loves you so much and you need to believe that and embrace that. Don't ever quit hoping and believing. 

PRAYER: You Lord are my strength and shield and I need you even when Satan tries to get me to turn my back on all things Christian. I look to you and I know your plan is perfect and I need to keep praying. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment