Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Dog Eat Dog



Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6

This phrase which is my title means that people will do anything they have to in order to get ahead primarily in the business world. Lies, back stabbing, betrayal, forgery, and on it goes. Christians are supposed to be above all that but some of you may have been on the receiving end of this and when you discover it you become so hurt and angry. 

How do you react to this? Who do you go run to? You have been a faithful employee, why you? When people lie about you behind your back to exalt themselves they must really be hurting people. As much as you would like to go throw paint on their car, I don't recommend you do so. 

This is the time to show love and ask God what you are to learn from this. Don't stoop to the level of the person hurting you but as hard as it is, pray for them. God will see you through. 

PRAYER: Help me Lord to act Christlike even when my conditions tell me it is okay to be ugly. Shine your light through me in all circumstances I encounter. In Jesus' name. Amen. 


Click link for a song of praise: http://youtu.be/WOUn-Czjsys

No comments:

Post a Comment