Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Just Gonna Relax A Moment


This is the day the Lord has made;We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Everyone, regardless of how crazy your day, needs to schedule time to just sit. No noise, no books or papers, no cell phones or laptops. Oh maybe one book...the Bible. 
Point being, for the past three days, I have been taking in the whole feeling of having a long awaited project come to fruition. Pondering I guess one would say. So now I sit and listen to geese squawking out here in the country where I live and the cat purring on my lap as a storm has left the air crisp and cool. Thanks Jesus! Serenity. 
Try this sometime, granted harder to do as a young mom of babies, toddlers, and school children, but your time will come before you know it, trust me. Just sit quietly somewhere safe and don't think of anything. Clear your mind of problems, deadlines, worries and just let God fill your thoughts. Your problems will start to diminish. 
PRAYER: Lord I am thankful to be in a country where I have the freedoms I do to just sit. Many communist regimes in the world control their populaces every move and try to control their thoughts. Thanks for peace, democracy, and freedom. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Click link and just relax and take God in!
https://youtu.be/vWxb6VvPrkE

No comments:

Post a Comment