Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Good In Fact Does Go Around


         Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Back in 2005 when I was hired by Delta Air Lines their motto was 'Good Goes Around'. Think about that for a moment. Good does really indeed go around. If you put a cart back in parking lot at grocery someone else might see your example and also do it. Perhaps you pay for groceries for someone running short on money. Someone may witness this and in fact do it for someone too.

There is enough ugliness, self centeredness and hatred in this world so as a follower of Jesus why not do as he would have done. Have you washed any feet lately? Most of us have not. The point is, be kind and willing to sacrifice your pleasures to help another person. Don't always be thinking of me, myself, and I. 

The point is doing good always negates evil. Satan represents evil and God represents kindness, love, and goodness. Are you ready to do good to someone today?

PRAYER: You are good all the time. I am not. I want to be more and more like you. Do what you need to do to conform me more to your image and less into the world' s image. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment: